Knit-ted is a fashion label launched in 2009 by the Dutch Petra Stapper. We capture a mix of contemporary and timeless styles. With style, simplicity, comfort and quality as signature features, we show our easy but sophisticated wearability. The Knit-ted look is clean yet playful, reflected in styles that can be worn with confidence and elegance.
We offer key pieces made of high quality yarns to build a sustainable capsule wardrobe with. Each season we re-introduce these key pieces in new colors and fabrics. Items that are easy to combine with previous collections. we refer to our collection as ‘wear now, wear later and have
forever’ pieces. We source all clothing with integrity and we uphold the highest quality of our products and to honour our ethical standing with a genuine respect for animals, people and the environment.
Our story so far
• Knit-ted was founded in 2009 by Petra Stapper. The same year as her daughter Teddie was born. Her name is 'hidden' in the name of the brand.
• Our head office is situated in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, where a team of 6 employees are working on the brand.
• We have agents in Germany, Norway, Ireland and Austria representing Knit-ted.
• We have nearly 100 points of sale in our home market and are present in 6 other countries.
• We offer two womenswear collections a year; Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer.
"When time stops, life begins"
In our life there are events, people and belongings that will change us...Things that at first glance aren’t that special, but get meaning when we realize how we got there and what function it wears in our cycle of life.
It makes us realize that everything around us at this very moment could make the change we are looking for. It makes us realize that these moments are the timeless and essence of being.
"The way we dress affects the way we think, we feel and we act. Therefore it is important to feel good in what you are wearing. Feel the freedom to act on impulses and live in the moment. Empower yourself to pursue what matters most in life. Be happy and confident. That’s all that matters."
- Petra Stapper, founder and designer